4 Kitchen Renovation Trends That Add Value

Home/Blog/Home Interior/4 Kitchen Renovation Trends That Add Value
4 Kitchen Renovation Trends That Add Value

Keeping the stomach happy is essential, as ‘the stomach is the gateway to the heart.’ And a well-equipped kitchen is a must-have to prepare a scrumptious meal that leaves the guests delighted.

Without a doubt, the kitchen is the most significant part of your house. All that hearty meal that you have for your breakfast that helps you kick start your day is prepared here. That’s why this room should be held in high esteem. The kitchen is what makes a house a home, no matter what memories it brings back.

That’s why we’ve put together a list of kitchen renovation trends in India that you can use when designing or remodelling your kitchen. A kitchen revamps a worthwhile investment even if you only plan to add a few faucets to your kitchen.

#1. Decorate Using Natural Tones

Instead of painting your kitchen a bright colour, consider removing the paint to reveal its natural beauty. Use warm and natural materials like exposed brick, metal piping, and timber by choosing a neutral colour palette.

Wood is a classic kitchen design element that will never go out of style. Reclaimed cedar shelving, mahogany counter stools, or a coated cherry worktop are just a few examples of ways to incorporate natural wood into your home. The Scandinavian minimalism trend is also a great fit for this material.

[ Read also: Top Bedroom Interior Trends 2021-22 ]

#2. Invest in High-Tech Smart Appliances

This year’s kitchen renovation trends in India are becoming more technologically advanced, as the use of high-tech appliances is getting more prevalent. All-new stainless-steel devices can be installed in this type of kitchen renovation, or you can add a few new features. For example, Wi-Fi refrigerators and faucets that don’t require you to touch them are futuristic and practical.

Using Bluetooth, you can control your oven, scales, and other kitchen appliances from afar, making everyday tasks easier. You don’t have to hide your appliances from view with these eye-catching designs. Instead, make an effort to find innovative design ideas that enhance a stylish and seamless look.

#3. Use Crafted Quartz for Worktops

Quartz is joining the ranks of marble, granite, and limestone as a worktop material this year. Crafted quartz has the look and feels of natural stone, but its low-maintenance properties make it even more appealing.

These crystals sparkle because they are made up of 90% natural quartz, which is why this composite is so beautiful. In the remaining 10%, pigments, resins, and polymers are mixed to produce an ultra-smooth worktop. The scratch-resistant and antibacterial qualities of these kitchen renovation trends in India are sure to entice the pragmatic chef.

#4. Buy Modern Range Cookers

Installing a modern range cooker in your kitchen will help you create a perfect space for cooking enthusiasts. A new range cooker adds elegance to a space that frequently serves as a functional work area and a gathering place for family and friends. For example, Wolf’s dual-fuel range cooker includes an in-built pizza stone and grill grate, while Delonghi’s Vintage 90 range includes cast iron wok supports among its five gas stoves and various ovens. Investing in a great range cooker is an excellent long-term investment, especially in today’s era of celebrity chefs.

[ Read also: Top 5 Home Interior Design Trends for 2022 ]


When it comes to giving your home a facelift, remodelling the kitchen is a tried-and-true method. However, you’ll be able to create a completely unique space if you incorporate this year’s top kitchen renovation trends in India, including combining natural materials with cutting-edge technology.

Get in touch with Montdor Interior Design now to give your kitchen a special touch!

Don’t Forget to Check: How To Design Your Dream Dining Room?